How to create a table in Microsoft office Word 2007
This example uses insert table command
To create a table, Go to insert Menu
- in the Table group click on the drop down arrow to expand the table commands. In the cascading drop down table commands list,
- Click on insert table to insert table into your document.
- Draw table to draw table with the mouse.
- Excel spreadsheet to insert an Excel file inside your document or
- Quick tables to use in-built pre-formated table designs
- in the Insert table dialog box that appears, enter the number of columns and rows you would want your table to have and Click Ok